As an Urgent Care Center, we Deal with All Aspects of Health and Safety in the Workplace with a Strong Focus on Primary Prevention of Hazards, including Risk Factors at the Workplace leading to Cancers, Accidents, Musculoskeletal Diseases, Respiratory Diseases, Hearing Loss, Circulatory Diseases, Stress Related Disorders and Communicable Diseases and others.
Clinic One Urgent Care is the Premier Healthcare Group Visiting Adults & Seniors at Home throughout New York City, Nassau County and Suffolk County. Through Regular Home Visits we are able to Monitor and Maintain the Health and Well Being of our Patients, Keeping them Healthy and out of the Hospital.
When you just cannot wait to Feel Better, why wait in a Busy Emergency Room? When you need Quality Medical Care now, our Medical Walk-In Clinic has Board Certified Practitioners. No waiting for hours and hours in a Crowded E.R. or Waiting Room. No waiting Weeks and Months for a Clinic Appointment. No exposure to Nasty Hospital or Clinic Germs.
Clinic One has a Staff Dedicated to Employee Health Exams. Our Medical Staff is Ready to Perform Employee Physicals, Tuberculosis Testing (PPD), administer Vaccines and Titers, and Other Occupational Health Related Services.
Pre-Employment Drug Testing
Whether your Business is Required to have a Workplace Drug Testing Policy in place due to Regulations or Service Contracts, Employee Drug Testing is an Important way to maintain a Healthy and Productive Business. Below is a Complete List of Medical Services Offered at Clinic One.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing (5,7,8,9,10 Panel)
- Urine and Blood Alcohol Testing
- Custom Drug Screening Packages
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing)
- Pre-Employment Examinations
- Annual Physical Examinations
- DOT Physicals & Non-DOT Examinations
- Tuberculosis (TB) Evaluations
- Respirator Fit Testing
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Testing)
- Student Physicals
- Food Handler Examinations
- Post-Exposure Counseling and Testing
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing)
- Functional Testing
Vaccinations & Immunizations
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria (D/T, Td)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (TDAP)
- Titers (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella)
- Hepatitis A, B, C
- Complete Blood Counts
- Complete and Basic Metabolic Panels
- Cholesterol and Lipid Screens
- HgA1c Testing
- Stool Ova & Parasites Testing
- STD Testing (HIV, Herpes and more)
Our Urgent Care Services Include:
- EKG Capabilities
- GYN Examinations and Treatment
- Urine Drug Screens
- Health and DOT Physicals
Healthcare Treatments Include (among many others)
- Nausea, Vomiting, and Diarrhea
- Dehydration and Infections Needing I.V.'s
- Serious Colds, Flu
- Bronchitis, and Pneumonia
- "Hangover" Treatment with I.V. Fluids, Vitamins and Nausea control
- Sore Throat (strep test available)
- Low Back Pain and Sciatica
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Urinary Tract / Bladder Infections
Our Urgent Care Procedures Include:
- Suture repair
- Wound care
- Breathing treatments
- Strep tests
- Foreign body removal
- Absess drainage
House / Hotel calls*: ‘‘After hour’’ and medical insurance
We do not directly accept medical insurance, including Medicare We can treat Medicare patients, but Medicare cannot be billed for the visit, and so the expense must be borne out of pocket. For Private Insurance We Provide an Invoice which can be Submitted to Your Insurance Company for Possible “Out Of Network” Reimbursement, Depending on your Coverage and Deductible. Generally, Medical Problems and Procedures are at least Partially Covered, but Cosmetic Procedures usually are not.
Hotel or House Call (After 8pm) $325.00
Additional Charges may apply for Meds, Labs, XRays, Supplies, Procedures, Excess Physician Travel.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) May Be Used to Pay for Our Services.
Check with Your Tax Advisor for Current Rules.
One of our team members will reply within 24 hours.